Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here Goes

So my generation has been privy to some amazing industrial advances; black and white TV's which use to hum as it warmed up to turn on to DVR's; microwaves (which is still refuse to use); Atari to Wii Fitness and of course computers. The class in high school that has served my life was 10th grade typing. I started on a manual typewriter and when the IBM selectric came out - WOW was that just as great as sliced bread! From there I made a living using a Brother word processor when computers soon followed with WordPerfect as being my best friend - reveal codes was the bomb! Now Word has world domination. Then the internet, still so much out in the cyber-world that I have not explored - I am still a bit overwhelmed by it all. So starting my first blog now has a likeness of taking an imaginary flight into outer space - so much unfamiliar space yet to be experienced by me. However, from what I hear and have read from so many friends it seems it can really be a wonderful experience.

9 comments:

Helen said...

welcome to blogging! I'm so excited you started this!

jen. said...

and what about cell phones?!?!? that's some crazy ass science.

welcome to the blogosphere, claudia!

Heidi Rose said...

Yay! Blogging is a blast. I just started again with Hello Love and it feels great.
oxoxox heidi rose

jen. and jamie said...

Amazing! I hope you love blogging as much as we do! :) Miss you!

Heidi Rodeo said...

Good work Claudia,
Have funa and keep it real.
Love,
Heidi
www.dildosandgigolos.blogspot.com

Beatrice52 said...

U know mom doesn'understand blogging and I'm close behind but I think it's FABULOUS! Now we can keep in touch!!!! HITS I'll give U! LOL

Unknown said...

Oohhh...advice column I vote for....can it be called "ask a munchkin?" ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey who said Sarah could call u Munckin? I thought I was the only 1? But great idea call it MUCH MUCHKIN ADVISE! Love sis

Anonymous said...

Big Smiles....:) NOVEMBER WOO HOOO